Ij.start.canon | Ij Setup Canon
Many printer brands manufacture different printers ranging from low to high in today’s era. Thus, amongst the various printer brands, canon is also amongst them. Canon printers fall in the list of well-known and popular printer brands. Moreover, they are known for providing high-quality printing documents. But to take advantage of a canon printer, it is mandatory to setup the printer from the official website, i.e., “ij.start.canon” . In addition to this, canon manufactures printers for home as well as office use. If you are searching for a robust and reliable printing machine, prefer using canon printers.
How to use Ij Start Canon Tool?
- The IJ Setup Canon Repair Tool is used to rectify the errors that occur during the installation process.
- Launch a browser and go to the ij.start.canon site.
- Specify the model name or number of your printer in the search box.
- Click the Get Drivers & Downloads tab and wait till your OS is detected automatically.
- If it is not detected, select your OS from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Software tab and then the Select button.
- Tap Download and wait till the download is complete.
- Double-click on the IJ Start Canon Repair Tool.dmg file to run and install it.
- Click on the IJ Setup Canon Repair Tool icon.
- Choose OK option followed by the Exit option in the window that appears next.
- Insert the installation CD and try to set up the printer again.
Steps to Download Canon Printer Driver via ij.start.canon
The user can easily download the Canon printer driver from the official website, i.e., “ij.start.canon.” Therefore, to make it simple for all users, we have provided a detailed guide through which the user can easily download the Canon printer driver immediately and straightforwardly.
- Ther users are recommended to open the internet browser.
- Then in the address bar, search for “ij.start.canon”.
- After that, the official page will get open on the system’s screen.
- Then tap on the “Setup” icon.
- After this, the users are suggested to enter the printer model.
- Then tap on the “Go” button.
- After that, click on the “Start” icon.
- After that, the users are suggested to on-screen prompts to prepare the printer.
- Then the download link will appear on the screen.
- Now tap on the download button.
- After this, the “.exe” file will start downloading.
- Now once the file gets downloaded, then open the downloaded file.
- After this, the “User Account Control” pop-up will open on the screen.
- From there, click on the “Yes” button.
- After that, the “start setup” window will appear on the screen.
- Firstly, open any web browsers such as Safari, Firefox, or any other on the Mac system.
- After this, type “ij.start.canon” in the browser’s address bar.
- Then the official page will appear on the screen.
- After that, the users are recommended to click on the “Setup” option.
- Now in the search field, enter the printer’s model.
- After that, click on the “Go” button.
- After this, click on the “Start” icon.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions for preparing the printer.
- Then on the screen, the “download” link will appear.
- So, click on the download button.
- After this, the “.dmg” file will start downloading.
- Now, wait for the file to download completely.
- Then open the downloaded file.
- After that, the “User Account Control” pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Then hit on the “Yes” icon.
- Now the “Start Setup” window will appear on the screen.
How to install Canon Printer Drivers in Windows ?
- Click on the “Start setup” option
- After this, click on the “Continue” option.
- Then tap on the “Next” button.
- Note: It will acquire the detailed latest software and drivers.
- After this, the users are suggested to “Select country or region.”
- Then tap on the “Next” button to proceed further.
- After this, the “License Agreement” popup will appear on the screen.
- Note: Carefully read them and hit on the “Yes” button.
- Then click on the “Agree” option.
- Now it will start checking the printer status.
- Then “Select the connection method.”
- There will be three options available, i.e., “Wi-Fi Connection,” “Wired LAN Connection,” “USB Connection.”
- After this, the users are suggested to “Select Connection Method.”